Commited to High
The construction industry immediately recognised Paragon Steel Fabrication as being a commercially competitive, service dependable and quality supplier and installer of fabricated structural steel.
Paragons unique approach to client engagement is what the company’s mission is founded, modelled on being an integrated and added value team player, not a stand-alone third-party supplier, by:
- Identifying design conflicts by producing detailed shop drawings and 3D models
- Presenting design innovation opportunities and
- Providing feedback relating to “safety in design”
all of which lead to increased cost effective and time efficient outcomes.
“To redefine and benchmark the role steel fabricators play within the construction industry by demonstrating the benefits freely available to all project leaders, through their adoption and integration into the project team”
- Production of detailed workshop drawings, complete with parts and assembly drawings;
- 3D modelling;
- Site surveying including measurements and markups;
- Perform design reviews including buildability assessments;
- Fabrication of structural steel, stainless steel and aluminum;
- Ability to source laser cutting, rolling and punching;
- Fabrication of fiber/glass reinforced plastic;
- Fabrication specialist in Wireless Telecommunication steel;
- Site installation of fabricated steel including twin rope and EWP access;
- Capacity to deliver 100 tonnes/month; and
- Transportation throughout Australia including ridged flat top, HIAB and semi-trailer trucks.
- Accredited structural steel fabricators certified to AS/NZS 5131;
- Implementation of WHS and QA management systems conforming to AS/NZS 4801 and ISO 9001;
- 0 lost times injuries since 2019;
- In house design and engineering capabilities;
- 72 years of combined structural steel fabrication and construction experience.
We're thriving and building